Explore a career with us
Join the family and take your next step in your career. We are looking for motivation, determination, and ambition! As a team, we are united in providing availability, quality, and service to keep our customers on the road.
If you are interested in working with us, even if you don’t have experience in this field yet, we are happy to help you take the next steps.
EMAIL US YOUR RESUME
Culture – What it’s like working at Valley
When you join Valley, you join a family. We put our people at the heart of everything we do and believe that our employees are a key driver of business results. Therefore, we make it a top priority to focus on employee growth and learning. At Valley, we look for ways to be creative, build relationships, and boost productivity through offering a diverse and fun array of perks and benefits for our employees. Check it out below!
Valleys benefit program is designed to protect you from unexpected, high medical costs, and provide diverse benefit options. Offering a competitive benefits package is just one way we strive to provide our employees with a rewarding workplace. Valley pays the full cost of many benefits; you share the cost for others.
Valley’s Wellness Program has a goal to involve every dimension of health and well-being: physical, mental, emotional, social, spiritual, vocational, financial, and environmental. The following are SOME of the ongoing wellness-based offerings.
- Monthly onsite, one on one coaching with a health coach.
- Nutrition, exercise, and stress management education.
- Wellness challenges – Bingo, Step Challenge, etc.
- Monthly wellness handouts and more
- Employee Assistance Center – 3 FREE counseling sessions per issue for you or anyone in your household
- Voluntary participation in Annual Biometric Screening and earn weekly credits on insurance rates
- Monthly Lunch N Learns with partnerships including the Mercy/Trinity Health, YMCA & 5/3rd Bank
- Quarterly Blood Drives
- Free flu shots & onsite clinic once a year
- be Nice. business supporter – an upstream mental health and suicide prevention program with an action plan that works
- Gym reimbursement program
Valley offers a generous assortment of paid time off this includes the following:
- Paid Time Off at 90 days of employment
- Renewal of paid time off (PTO) each anniversary, this includes vacation and sick time
- Paid Holidays (6)
- Jury Duty
Valley offers a wide variety of additional benefits including the following
- Quarterly Employee Appreciation Luncheons
- Employee Marketplace Board – Buy & Sell items
- Bi-Annual Company-wide All Employee Meetings
- Recognition Shout-Out Board – monthly prizes
- Annual Employee Outings
- Internal Job Board
- Years of Service Dinners – 10+ years & 20+ years
- Innovation Program – Earn $ for innovative ideas
- Community Library Bookshelf
- Company uniforms – laundered weekly, no cost to employee
Valley is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment. Our people are the most valuable resource, and we continuously seek out ways to keep them safe.
- Work Boot Program
- Prescription Safety Glass Voucher
- First Responder Training
- Safety Committee – monthly meeting & department audits
- Monthly safety education and training – torch, defensive driver, crane & hoist, etc.
- National Safety month – bingo , trivia, prizes, and more!
- Anonymous safety suggestion box
We encourage feedback from our employees and are committed to continuously improving our safety department.
At Valley there are many opportunities for employees to earn bonuses
- Monthly Profit-Sharing Bonus
- Competitive Pay
- Performance Reviews – 60 days, 6 months, and Annual
- Production Bonus Incentive Opportunities
- Retirement Savings Plans for Eligible Employees
- 401(k) traditional
- Company Match